Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Alcatraz Triathlon - Going Super Fast!!!

Thanks for checking in. I am awaiting photo's and the official final results from the race, but wanted to put up a quick post about the Escape From the Rock Triathlon this past weekend.

I had one of the most outstanding performances I have had to date!!!

I started off with a pretty rough swim, got really angry with myself, and proceeded to BLOW thru the field during the 4mile run, 13mile bike, and 5km finish run. I found myself able to run really fast during this race, and actually posted the 4th fastest run splits in both run portions, and the run was my strength on the day. Who would have ever thought????

Swim: 44min - rank 22
Run 1: 31min - rank 4
Bike: 44min - rank 14
Run 2: 22min - rank 4

Total: 2hours 23min 26sec

7th Place Overall, 3rd Men 30-34


WWWWHHEEWWWWWWW.

Race Report and Pics to follow later this week. What a phenominal day out there!!!!

Stephen

No comments: