Sunday, February 6, 2011

What do YOU listen 2??

So, this will be the first in a series of posts I have chosen to title "What do YOU listen 2?", which will be a regular post dedicated to music which really gets me motivated while training, and while out dancing :) The first in the series is a track titled Barbra Streisand. I had first heard this track at Burningman 2010, and also heard it again shortly after at my best friend Lisa's wedding (and actually had the DJ spin it twice as we all loved it so much!!). I again, recently heard it at my spin class with Eric Sheppard, who plays rockin' music all the time. Check it out:

What I enjoy most about this track is how funky, positive, and beat driven it is! Also, the video reminds me of a time much happier and care free.

Happy training!

Steve

1 comment:

Lisa Ulrich said...

I think it actually got played 3 times! Love it!