Friday, April 15, 2011

BELIEVER! 2 weeks till Wildflower!!

Hey Everyone, Thanks for checking in. So, the Wildflower Triathlon is in 2 weeks. I will be racing the Olympic Distance race on Sunday May 1. I had a really excellent race at this event back in 2008, and will be hoping to have another great race this year. My preparation has been sorta up and down, with the cancellation of 2 of my sprint/preparation tri's. However, my actual training has been quite solid, and hopefully it will translate into a fantastic day out there!



White Party T-Dance - FREEMASONS - Palm Springs 2011

This past weekend, I spent 5 days in Palm Springs for the White Party and to do some training in the heat. The training went really well, and I enjoyed swimming in the outdoor pool, and running in the sunshine. The White Party was over the top AWESOME. Here is one of the tracks that made a mark on me over the weekend. One of my new fav's by the Freemasons. It is titled "Believer" and I am making a conscious effort to get my mind back onto the positive optimistic track....Enjoy....

No comments: